If you love fashion and have a passion for all things trendy, then you’re probably also dreaming of starting your own magazine that’s devoted to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends. But what will you name it? There are so many possibilities, from the obvious to the clever to the just plain weird! We have awesome ideas to get your creative juices flowing when it comes to choosing the perfect name for your new publication.
This article will help you develop an irresistible magazine name that will inspire your readers and make them want more. It’s time to put your brainstorming skills to use with these top fashion magazine name ideas. But before then, let’s look at what this post covers:
- Why you should choose the best name for your fashion magazine
- Popular and best-selling fashion magazines
- Trendy fashion magazine name ideas
- Unique fashion magazine name ideas
- Creative fashion magazine name ideas
- Short and sweet fashion magazine name ideas
- High-end fashion magazine name ideas
- General fashion magazine name ideas
- Tips for choosing your fashion magazine name
Now let’s dive right into it!
Why You Should Choose The Best Name for Your Fashion Magazine
If you are thinking about starting a fashion magazine or blog, then choosing the right name is important. It will set the tone for your content, as well as give readers an idea of what they can expect to see on your site. Here are five reasons why a good fashion magazine name will your magazine appealing:
- A catchy title will grab people’s attention and inspire them to click through to read more.
- It is easier to market your publication if it has a recognizable name that people associate with something positive and exciting.
- A creative name shows that you are passionate about what you do and it reflects in the quality of your work
- The right name can make it easier for readers to find your website in search engines and remember your publication after visiting it once.
- A wrong name could turn away potential readers who may not be interested in your topic
The most important thing is to think about how potential readers might feel when they hear your magazine’s name so choose wisely!
Popular and Best-Selling Fashion Magazines
These top fashion magazines have been around for a long period, some even decades, and are still going strong. They’re all about providing readers with the latest in fashion trends and tips on how to achieve that red-carpet look.
Sample Popular and Best-Selling Fashion Magazine Name Idea
To help you brainstorm some ideas, here are some examples of successful names from magazines past and present
- Marie Claire
- Another Magazine
- Women’s Wear Daily
- Vanity Fair
- Harper’s Bazaar
- The New Yorker
- Teen Vogue
Trendy Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
Fashion is an ever-changing industry, and the fashion world is full of trending topics and new ideas, so it can be tough to find the perfect name for your blog or magazine. To succeed, a fashion magazine needs to stay on the cutting edge of what’s trendy and inspire readers by showcasing the latest trends and fashions. Choosing a trendy name will also help you connect with your target audience and other fashion enthusiasts.
Sample Trendy Fashion Magazine Names
Take a look at these trendy names and see if one fits you best!
- Style Wednesdays
- She Styles
- Inner Fashionista
- Stylishly Top
- Your Elle
- My Fashion Week
- Chic Mode
- Modern Girl
- Runway Mama
- Shoe Obsessed
- Where There’s A Dress
- Cozy Chic
- Couture Cuties
- Haute Content
- Fashion Trendy
- Fashion Passion
- Daily Dressing
- What To Wear?
- It’s All About The Wrist
- Big City Style
Unique Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
There are already hundreds if not thousands of fashion magazines out. That means your fashion magazine name should stand out if you want to make it in this industry. To choose a unique name, one might consider using one’s own first and last name for the title. As an example, Kate Jones could call their magazine Kate Jones’ Style Guide. Another idea is to think about what you’re passionate about and incorporate that into the title. Take, for example, Chic Living, which may feature tips on living well while looking chic at the same time. The possibilities are endless!
Sample of Unique Fashion Magazine Names
Here are examples of unique names for your fashion magazine:
- Wine and Style
- Elegantly on Top
- Style Topper
- Charming Chics
- Ciao Bella
- Clothes Horse
- Cosmopolitan Chic
- Cut It Out
- Cutest Couture
- Designer Devotions
- Dressed Up
- Dressing Down
- Fabulous Frocks
- Fashionable Finds
- Girlie Gossip
- Haute Hues
- I Adore It
- In Style
- In Vogue
- La Femme
- Modern Maven
- My Style
- Nice Stuff
- Pretty Dresser
- Rags To Riches
- Sophisticated Styles
- Tres Chic
- Where to Wear
- Witty Wit
- Wondrous Woman
Creative Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
You need to get your creative juices flowing when it comes to naming your own fashion magazine. If you love singing, then perhaps a name such as Style Pop would be right up your alley. Likewise, if you’re a big fan of pop culture, then a name like Trend Report could be a perfect choice. Of course, starting a fashion magazine isn’t easy. It takes dedication, talent, a lot of hard work, and most importantly, creativity.
Sample of Creative Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
The good news is that there are many creative fashion magazine name ideas to choose from! Here are some great examples:
- We Shine, We Impress
- Elegant Couture
- Featuring the Best!
- The Clothes Horse
- Chic Now
- Chic Couture
- The Latest in Style
- A Better View
- Haute Me!
- Elegant By Style
- By Design
- Tres Chic
Tip: From chic coats for cold weather to sexy dresses for summertime – Couturian will have something for everyone’s needs!
Short and Sweet Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
A memorable fashion magazine name is one that is catchy, original, and reflects your personal style. It will also make it easy for other people to share your content on social media and help you grow a following of like-minded readers. In the spirit of fun, creativity, and memorability, the section below highlights a few short and sweet names to inspire you to come up with the best name for your own magazine.
Sample of Short and Sweet Fashion Magazine Names
- The Style Syndicate
- The Fashion Emporium
- In Tune With Trends
- Cheers to the Good Life
- Bite Me Style
- In Vogue
- Parisian Chic
- The Great American Dreamer
- Essentials in Fashion
- Reflections in the Mirror
- Oh So Stylish!
- Street Chic
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Shimmering Silhouettes
- Hip Hop Hooray
- Style Junkie
- Purrfect Catwalk
- Ruffle My Garment
- Outfitted for Success
- Luxury Lifestyle
- Dress to Impress
- Couture Seduction
- What’s Her Style?
- Hello Gorgeous!
- Finding my Fabulousness
High-End Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
There are times when your target audience is more inclined to buy an expensive, luxury magazine with a high-end fashion title. Many magazines are named after something that has a high-end, glamorous connotation to it. One such example is Vogue. There’s nothing wrong with starting a less expensive magazine with a more modest name that’s aimed at younger people or lower-income shoppers, but if you’re going to spend the time and money on starting a magazine, it’s important to know who your target market is. Beautiful, glamorous, and full of excitement, high-end fashion magazines will get your creative juices flowing and make you feel like you’ve stepped into a dream.
Sample of High-End Fashion Magazine Names
Here are a few high-end fashion magazine names to inspire your inner fashionista:
- Chic and Couture
- Luxurious Ends
- The In Crowd
- Something Elegant and Stylish
- In Style All The Time
- Expensive Glamour
- VIP Extravagance
- We Livin’ the Dream
- Bright Lights, Big City Girl (for girls in their twenties)
- Jungle Safari Chic (for adventurous women in their thirties)
- Rock Royalty
General Fashion Magazine Name Ideas
Many times, you may want to appeal to everyone who loves fashion, including businesses and people from classes of life and countries. As such, you can go with a simple name or choose a popular name and play around with it. One way to be creative about this is to add your name before or after the following popular magazine names:
- Trendsetter: A fashion magazine that reports on what’s trending in the world of fashion and beauty.
- Luxe: A magazine that focuses on luxury brands, lifestyle, and living.
- Haute Couture: A magazine with a focus on high-end brands and couture clothing.
- Vogue: The most well-known fashion magazine, Vogue has a broad range of content for all levels of interest in fashion. It covers trends, celebrity styles, and new designs from top designers.
- InStyle: Another famous magazine is InStyle. It features more celebrity coverage than news about fashion designers or designers’ collections. They do cover major events like award shows though, so it’s worth checking out if you want to know more about who attended a particular event or who won an award for best dressed at this year’s Golden Globes or Academy Awards etcetera. If you’re interested in following celebrities as they go about their daily lives, then this may be a better option.
The sections and names are split up into different topics such as celebrity style, beauty, new fashion trends, and more. That makes it easier for the reader to find the type of information that they’re looking for. Considering naming your fashion magazine along these lines feels professional and sleek yet cool enough for your target readers/consumers to take notice.
Tips for Choosing Your Fashion Magazine Name
Use these tips to make your fashion magazine stand out from the competition and appeal to your target audience.
- Think SEO When Choosing Your Name: It’s important to choose a name for your fashion magazine that will be easy for potential customers to find when they search Google, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo!, or Bing for fashion magazines. Choose a name that is more likely to show up online.
- Consider the Competition in Your Niche: If you’re starting a fashion blog in a crowded market such as clothing reviews, it can be difficult to stand out with the same generic title as all of the other bloggers who share your interests and have been doing so longer than you have.
- Study What Works: Read through some of the most popular blogs in your industry and see what names they use; this will give you an idea of what has worked in the past and might work for you too
- Create Something Memorable With a Catchy Acronym: A memorable acronym like TripleP for Pinch Provocative Pants is easier to remember than The Best Ffashion Review Website. The name should also be easy to spell.
Extra: Knowing your target audience before choosing a title will help you tailor it to their interests. Also, titles should be short and concise so that they’re easy to remember and search for online.
Finding the right name and tagline can help you nail down your brand identity so that people know what to expect when they read it. That’s why we’ve put together this list of fashion magazine name ideas for inspiration—get inspired, then start creating! These are just a few ideas to get you started, but feel free to mix and match any of these titles with the one that sparks your creativity. Hopefully, this list will inspire your inner fashionista and help you find the perfect name for your business.